Low Cost Cloud Storage for backups and sharing files
BackSync Archive is a flexible cloud storage solutions that can be used multiple ways to fit your business needs.You can store and retrieve your files many different ways, such as a web browsers or secure FTP or mapping as a network drive.
BackSync Archive is priced with a small monthly fee of $10 for each customer account which includes the first 10GB of storage. Additional storage is $0.10 p/GB used at the end of the month with no transmission fees of any kind.
Ways to use BackSync Archive:
- As a low cost online backup solution using FREE backup software like Cobian Backup or for a few dollars use CrushSync or BackupAssist
- To store an offsite copy of your seldom used files.
- For securely sharing files files with remote offices or customers.
- As a remote drive using WebDAV by simply mapping a network drive to your files.
What is included:
- Unlimited uploads and downloads with now transfer fees
- Anytime, anywhere access via a web browser.
- Seeding of large data sets in the Data Center via USB drive
- Secured data transfer into a secure data center to meet compliance requirements
- Create unlimited secured sub-shares with their own username and password.
- Option – Have your files delivered on a loaner USB drive. All you pay for is shipping.
Access to your files via
- HTTP – Simple Web access with a Web Browser (a non standard port to increase security)
- HTTPS – Secure Web Access via a Web Browser
- FTP – File Transfer Protocol – The Industry Standard
- SFTP – Secure FTP
- WebDAV – Map a Drive to your computer
- WebDAVS – Securely Map a Drive to you computer via HTTPS